Skip to content

SoD is great! Why so much copy & paste hate?

fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
SoD is great! Why did it receive so much copy & paste hate from people that never ever played the expansion?

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    people overreacted and won't let it go
  • WesleyWesley Member Posts: 55
    FWIW, starting a topic like this is just asking to restart all the old fights.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Please don't even ask! You'll just start people re-hashing dead arguments, and generating far more heat than light.

Suffice it to say that different people have sharply differing opinions about some moral/social/political views which were implied by a couple of very minor details of the game, and indeed about the social acceptability of one another's opinions, which all started a ridiculously out-of-proportion row.

If you really want to know the details, @fetito666, please research some old topics on this forum where you can read all about it at interminable length, rather than opening a new topic.

Yes, SoD is a good game, regardless of whichever opinions one happens to hold on the minor controversial details.

[Plea to moderators: someone please close this thread before this pointless nonsense starts up again, I'm sure I speak for the huge majority in saying that we're heartily sick of it and don't want to hear it again.]
  • fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
    Sorry, I didn't want to start a flame war. I did not even refer to the moral / social / political views, but just that most critics were just copy and paste from other websites and it started like a whirlwind. I mean, people dissed SOD without even having played it.

(Sorry, did not want to open Pandora's Box)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Closed for now.
This discussion has been closed.