Skip to content

Missing Achievements

2»

Comments

• DanTehManDanTehMan Member Posts: 21
    edited October 2016
    @Belfaldurnik I'm glad it worked! It must have something to do with the script that prompts the dialogue immediately after Thrix's conversation.
    Post edited by DanTehMan on
  • BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212
    DanTehMan said:

It must have something to do with the script that prompts the dialogue immediately after Thrix's conversation.

Yes, that has been an early assumption also related to other achievements (such as the flooding the Cloakwood mines where the cutscene apparently blocks the achievement for some players).

Special thanks to you for not letting it rest and coming up with new ideas. Some more players at Steam have managed to get the achievement now, too.
  • RomRom Member Posts: 1
    I've managed to get every single achievement for both games except "Grim Deeds to Come...". When can we expect a fix ?

DanTehMan said:

It must have something to do with the script that prompts the dialogue immediately after Thrix's conversation.

Yes, that has been an early assumption also related to other achievements (such as the flooding the Cloakwood mines where the cutscene apparently blocks the achievement for some players).

Special thanks to you for not letting it rest and coming up with new ideas. Some more players at Steam have managed to get the achievement now, too.
    @Belfaldurnik - Apologies, I'm just seeing this comment now. It was my pleasure! I would also like to thank you for your contributions both here and on the Steam forums, as you helped me solve many of the more complicated achievements like "All the Allies" and "All the Enemies."
    Rom said:

I've managed to get every single achievement for both games except "Grim Deeds to Come...". When can we expect a fix ?

Yeah, that's the million dollar question right there... I think most of us are waiting patiently for this fix.
  • AtroposAtropos Member Posts: 18
    Rom said:

Who knows at this point, pretty crazy that it's been over 6 months without even being addressed.

Atropos said:

Rom said:

Who knows at this point, pretty crazy that it's been over 6 months without even being addressed.

Couldn't agree more. I mean, it's an achievement for beating the DLC... can it really be that hard to fix?
  • gugulug5000gugulug5000 Member Posts: 248
    Atropos said:

Rom said:

They've said they're currently 100% focused on a different project. Once that's out/done (my guess being at the beginning of next year) they'll go back to do patches 2.4, then bring Icewind Dale up to 2.X. It could be some time still.