Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights Diamond was free on GOG (offer has ended)

KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
edited December 2016 in Off-Topic
Just a heads-up for others: GOG's monstrous winter sale had presented us with a free copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond.
This offer was only valid for 48 hours. I hope everyone who wanted the giveaway had enough time to grab it! :)

Edit: For those interested, GOG also wrote an article called The amazing world of Neverwinter Nights mods about the offer.
Post edited by Kamigoroshi on
randyhermitVallmyrFinneousPJbleusteelJuliusBorisovelminsterTeflonGrammarsaladThacoBellmegamike15CrevsDaakFlashburnWandering_Minstrel

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    thx for the tip
    JuliusBorisovTeflonCrevsDaak
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    got. also bought pst and nwn 2 for good measure as they were cheap.
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    It's almost sad. I've finally reached the point where I can't find anything I want to buy on Steam or GOG. Having 225+ catalog will do that to you :p
    FinneousPJThacoBellCrevsDaakprocco
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579

On a similar note, the first two Witcher games are apparently on sale for only about $2 each.
    elminsterKamigoroshiCrevsDaak
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    edited December 2016

On a similar note, the first two Witcher games are apparently on sale for only about $2 each.

Been playing 2 lately quite a bit. The thing with all 3 Witcher games is that they are all totally different. 1 is a more traditional RPG with a weird combat system. 2 is more of an action game (can't tell you how much easier it is with a controller, and after having played Dark Souls), and 3 is possibly the most impressive open-world game ever made.
    JuliusBorisovGrammarsaladCrevsDaak
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited December 2016
    Last wake-up call:
    Neverwinter Nights Diamond will cease to be free within the next 22 minutes. Hurry if you haven't got it yet! :wink:

Aaand it has ended. It was a nice gesture of GOG to provide us with a free classic game the size and depths of Neverwinter Nights. :)
    Post edited by Kamigoroshi on
    GrammarsaladThacoBellCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I would need both of my hands to count all the games I got for free from GOG. It is a wonderful place.
    CrevsDaak