Skip to content

[Q] [Request] Possible to access Quiver Four?

XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
Hey all, been wondering for awhile if it is possible but...

If you have ever looked in EEKeeper or even the gibberlings3 IESDP, you would know there is a location for a fourth quiver in the game... However, it is not accessible to players through the GUI, or even after adding something to it and trying to select through the Abilities button on a bow.

Is it possible to make a GUI mod that would allow the fourth quiver to be accessed through the inventory screen, AND the abilities button? And if so, could someone either make one for 1.3 BGEE and BGIIEE? Or at least give me some code that would explain how to activate a "zone" to click to access quiver four?

Thank you for your patience and time
Xzanah

Comments

• agrisagris Member Posts: 581
    That is an interesting question. Are you sure it isn't used in a transitory way for ranged melee weapons? I could see throwing daggers, for example, temporarily populating quiv4 as they're thrown.

game engine-y stuff, ya know?
  • XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
    agris said:

That is an interesting question. Are you sure it isn't used in a transitory way for ranged melee weapons? I could see throwing daggers, for example, temporarily populating quiv4 as they're thrown.

game engine-y stuff, ya know?

yeah... I am now using school PCs to modify my GUI and modding my android game...

I broke into admin on school PCs... SO PROUD OF MYSELF... Though I shouldn't really say so lol

Made a killer dart, dagger, sword, and life-steal spell.... pretty cool