Skip to content

Help troubleshooting a problem

I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem I'm having in the final battle. I'm trying to unlock the achievement "Sacrifices must be Made" which entails that you finish the fight and all 5 of your party members are dead. My party consists of Dorn, Viconia, Coran, Baeloth, and Shar-Teel.

Every time Viconia dies she is removed from my party list entirely, almost as if her body disintegrates or something. It seems odd to me because I've ran the fight 6-7 times now and it happens everytime.

Is this a glitch or is she meant to not stick around? The transition to SoD leaves her behind also as she is removed entirely....

Can someone please help me dissect what is happening here?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Can you attach a save?
    EnterHaerDalis
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    elminster said:

Can you attach a save?

Nevermind, got her to die without being removed :)

Thanks anyway, you can remove this thread if you please!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2016
    I'd prefer to not close the thread without confirming the cause (just in case other people are prevented from getting the achievement). Was it a user issue (like the difficulty was set very high so it was easy for her to get chunked), mod conflict, etc?
    JuliusBorisov
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    elminster said:

I'd prefer to not close the thread without confirming the cause (just in case other people are prevented from getting the achievement). Was it a user issue (like the difficulty was set very high so it was easy for her to get chunked), mod conflict, etc?

No mods, core rules. No idea what happened, maybe it was just random luck that she got chunked every time I ran it.
    elminster