Skip to content

Canonical Charname and party

So what is your canonical Charname and his company? Mine is Cavalier of Tyr Bg1 party Khalid Jaheira Minsc Dynaheir and Imoen. SoD party Khalid Jaheira Minsc Dynahrir and Corwin. BG2 party Minsc Jaheira Yoshimo and then Imoen Aerie and Sarevok ( changed to chaotic good of course). Romance with Aerie and all quests for posible party members done (without those evil ones).

Comments

• BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    My canon Charname is a male human Chaotic Good Fighter, in BG1 he travels with almost every companion (including Dorn) except Tiax, Shar-Teel, Eldoth, Skie and Branwen, and he defeated Sarevok with Minsc, Dynaheir, Neera, Khalid and Jaheira. In Siege of Dragonspear he defeated the crusade with Viconia, Minsc, Dynaheir, Glint and Rasaad. In BG2 he travels with almost everyone (switching them out periodically, currently has Hexxat, Aerie, Viconia, Minsc and Neera) except Edwin, and romanced Viconia instead of Aerie, Jaheira or Neera.
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    Mine is a female elf NG ranger. BG1 main squad: Imoen, Jaheira, Khalid, Rasaad, and Neera. Also travels with Viconia, Minsc, Dynaheir, Xan, and Baeloth briefly. SoD main squad: Minsc -> Jaheira, Dynaheir -> Khalid, Safana -> Glint, Rasaad, and Neera. BG2 main squad: Minsc, Jaheira, Imoen/Yoshimo, Aerie, and Rasaad. Also travels briefly with Neera and Mazzy. She romances Rasaad the whole way through.