Skip to content

spell revision compatibility

DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 950
Is the SR 4 compatible with vanilla bgee ? I tried it but all spell has missing text, invalid xyz. Its only usuable with SOD installed ? I have sod but i dont wanna install it.

Comments

• GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    edited December 2016
    It should work. Do you have anything else installed?

Edit: including my spell mod or iwdification?
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 950
    only npc project. I read it not incompatible with bgee 2.0 or may it cause bugs ?
    Some weeks ago, on my old pc i used both with bgee:sod and worked with minor bugs bur not all spell text were missing.
  • DemivrgvsDemivrgvs Member Posts: 315
    edited December 2016
    Spell Revisions v4 is indeed compatible with BGEE, with or without SoD.

Item Revisions v4 is compatible with BGEE too, whereas it's not optimized for SoD.

@Danacm which language are you using? You are the first player who reports missing spell descriptions...
    JuliusBorisov
    I use english. Today i try to reinstall the whole game, maybe the npc project cause the bug.
    So i reinstall and use only SR and now works.
    @Demivrgvs the paladins protection from evil innitates spell desricption is missing. And it seems some imcompability with npc project.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    GrammarsaladContemplative_Hamster
    Its a fresh install from beamdog installer. If not SR than vanilla bgee bug ? I didnt check it, just install SR after bgee. I solved the problem in near infinity, but not that great.

I use bgee because i did Sod 5 times and bored it, and i dont like sod ui, and alone bgee is smoother and faster run in my pc than bgee+sod.
    First i installed bg1 npc and SR after. But its not working. I deleted bgee and reinstall. Now i just install SR only.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I'm trying to install SR in BG2EE without success.
  • RatatoskrRatatoskr Member Posts: 711
    @Raduziel Which version of SR are you using? In order to make SR work for the EEs without any editing, I believe you need to get the newest beta version. That's the one I'm using and it installed just fine.
    @Ratatoskr589 v3.1.03
  • RatatoskrRatatoskr Member Posts: 711
    edited January 2017
    @Raduziel Try this one instead: http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=26517
    It is a beta but it seems to work fine (and I have about 40 mods so that's saying something) and it should install on BG2EE. I can't promise it will work on BG1EE since the original poster was having issues. But it should.

It does make more changes but otherwise you'll probably have to edit the tp2 file of the older version and I don't know enough about it to say how.
    Grammarsalad
    @Ratatoskr589 Thanks! =)
    Grammarsalad
    Raduziel
    I created a fresh install and use un order:
    item revision
    spell revision
    rogue rebalancing
    npc project
    scs with spell revision(from some link in sr forums)

I have new bug, my bhaalpower i gained do not have description just the invalid text.

I dont know what cause problems.