Skip to content

Who does the voices for Skie and Hephernaan?

Skie I'm almost certain plays Azula in Avatar but not 100% sure, but I can't place Hephernaan and he sounds soo familiar.

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I'm not sure if they had changed it, but BG1 skie is voiced by Grey Delisle, the same actress who voices Viconia and Nalia.
    lolien
  • KingxexKingxex Member Posts: 21
    Ugh. Why is there no information on this game at all? I can't find any credits or information about any game details. Bestiaries are all incomplete wiki sections, and guides and walkthroughs are all either foreign or someone's blogspot page. Is this game that obscure?

Quick test for non believers: try googling "baldurs gate dragons" and see what comes up. Because it took me over an hour just to find their names and nothing else.
  • AlexTAlexT Member Posts: 760
    Kingxex said:

Skie I'm almost certain plays Azula in Avatar but not 100% sure.

Yes, Skie is indeed voiced by Grey DeLisle who voiced Azula.

We had several Avatar fans on the SoD team, myself included.
    JuliusBorisovKuronalolien
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Here's all the credited voice actors. I assume Grey Griffin is Grey DeLisle using her married name.

Kuronalolien
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited January 2017
    More familiar names than I thought... aside from some of the joinable NPCs I didn't recognize a lot of the voices...

Wait... Neil Kaplan? As in, Madara and Aurelion Sol? Where? How the hell did I miss PURE STARFIRE!!!
  • KingxexKingxex Member Posts: 21
    edited January 2017

Wait... Neil Kaplan? As in, Madara

Correct. I had managed to find this out myself yesterday. Pretty huge revelation and I was pacing my house for hours thinking "where the hell do I recognise that voice from?!" I got my girlfriend into Naruto and she said "isn't that Obito?" and I swore blind it wasn't Obito and was convinced it was Long Feng from Avatar, who plays a similar role to Hephernaan too - the manipulating right hand man, and has a similar voice.

Check out these videos, I've added the exact time to the links, so you can refresh your memory of how Hephernaan sounds compared to Madara:

Turns out she was referring to the pre-Madara resurrection when the "masked man" was actually voiced by Neil Kaplan. After Madara comes back to life, Obito was voiced by Michael Yurchak. So I was wrong. Great little surprise though, even if it drove me insane for a few days!
    BillyYank said:

Here's all the credited voice actors. I assume Grey Griffin is Grey DeLisle using her married name.

I couldn't find these credits anywhere. Thank you.
    lolien