Skip to content

Android Help - Viconia bugged and enabling console

Hi folks,

My Viconia recently bugged out in the Rassad quest and I have no saves before the start of the quest where I can fix her. I have read here that this bug is due to a dialogue prompting error, but I have no idea how to fix it as nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, how do I enable the console? Celestial Fury rotted on the ground for some reason and I'd like to restore it. Thanks.

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    @mooselanderin - welcome to the forum!

Currently the android and iOS versions are lagging behind the latest updates on other platforms, owing to unexpected technical difficulties. The devs have promised to bring the mobile versions up to date with other versions when the next patch comes out, but there isn't yet a release date for that. It may or may not be relevant to your issue that you're currently on an older version of the game.

Please describe your problem more precisely. There are several stages in Rasaad's quest-line, what point had you reached when Viconia bugged out? And what do you mean by "bugged out" - what happened to her?

As for enabling the console ... I'm not sure if that's possible on android, sincee the console requires a keyboard.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Could you zip and attach a save please.

Using an app such as ES File Explorer your saves should show at
    Home -> Android -> Data -> com.beamdog.baldursgateiienhancededition -> files -> save

Long-tap the required 0000nnnnn-savename folder so it gets a green tick/check
    Use the ... More -> Compress to create a zip file, and attach that here.

Thanks
  • mooselanderinmooselanderin Member Posts: 3
    Hi, her. E is the most recent save. Viconia does not complete more than a fee actions before coming to a halt. Are you also able to add a celestial fury? Thanks for your help I greatly appreciate it.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Try this @mooselanderin which should now also have a Celestial Fury in Korgan's inventory.

I amended this local variable ("cd_viccy_oh4000_timer","LOCALS")
  • mooselanderinmooselanderin Member Posts: 3
    Thanks, Gate70, your fix seems to work perfectly! You've completely salvaged my game, thanks again.