Skip to content

Looking For Group

Looking for a Group(or just a single person) to play with on BG:EE. I use An Android phone. I have a good experience with the game but personally have never beat it. Im open to play 11pm US EST to Around 1 am Sunday, Thursday, and Saturdays. Reply in post or Email me @Crazymanga8@gmail.com

Comments

• SangreDeMuertosSangreDeMuertos Member Posts: 9
    If you are still looking to start a game, I am willing to give it a try. This would be the first multiplayer Baldur's Gate game I have attempted since when Baldur's Gate first came out, and my brother and I tried it. A word of caution from that experience: we didn't finish the game together.

I have played through Baldur's Gate, Tales of the Sword Coast, Baldur's Gate 2, and Throne of Bhaal many times over the years, and am currently trying it out again with the enhanced edition. So far, I went through BG+ToSC with no mods on Legacy of Bhaal. Started Siege of Dragonspear, which I have never played through before, and got sidetracked.

I am on PST, and get of work around 8pm-9pm most weekdays, so your 11pm EST matches up fairly well for me. Weekends are no problem. Let me know what you have in mind, and we can set this up.

I was just skimming through the forum, and saw there are a few glitches to watch out for in multiplayer. Hopefully you are aware of them. Also, I am currently putting together a list of which mods I will be adding at some point, so hopefully you catch me before I install them. Otherwise, I suppose we could try to coordinate mods, but I don't know which ones are cross platform compatible.