Skip to content

After the hype has died...

2»

Comments

• Teo_liveTeo_live Member Posts: 186
    bob_veng said:

one line of dialogue is not The Dialogue.

One line? Corwin and Safana were also hot topics.
    Since positive reviewers praise these so called "one liners" it is only fair that negative reviewers can talk about them too right?
    bob_veng said:

including any so-called "talking point" in a review disqualifies it automatically as a serious review

According to who? Beamdog fans?
    Sort of reminds me how ghostbuster 3 fans wanted journo's to NOT talk about the issues that lead to the film being a commercial failure.

6.55 is definitely a fair score, though I disagree that technology was a key factor. Overall the game was a success yes, it made profits and didn't flop but it has much room for improvement.

I won't comment here for a while I don't want to hijack this thread completely lol but I will say I agree with your last paragraph. Hopefully potential customers (like me) will come out of hiding and give SoD a try.

• the_sexteinthe_sextein Member Posts: 711
    I have beaten it twice and will continue to play it everytime I play through the series. I was really satisfied with the siege battles on LOB mode. On insane they were fun but I truly felt challenged to the max on LOB mode and that is a great feeling of near perfect balance in gameplay.