Skip to content

Support site/Zendesk issue

dancingcrabdancingcrab Member Posts: 15
edited January 2017 in Troubleshooting
Hi there,

My SoD CE has a rather damaged component. I know this isn't really the forum to seek help with that, but I was wondering if there might be guidance with a related problem. The Beamdog Zendesk/support site seems to be broken and I cannot log in. Every time I try, I get an error that reads:

{"error":"Couldn't authenticate you"}

I included a screen shot with this tweet. Trent has responded, but with no definitive answer and I'm feeling a little anxious about the whole thing.

Thanks!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    The company knows about your problem, @dancingcrab, from your tweets and from your comment in the CE thread. Also, the company knows about Zendesk/support problem, from several other similar comments.

We're in the process of finding ways to solve it.

Sorry for this inconvinience, we'll return to you as soon as possible.
    dancingcrab
  • dancingcrabdancingcrab Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2017

The company knows about your problem, @dancingcrab, from your tweets and from your comment in the CE thread. Also, the company knows about Zendesk/support problem, from several other similar comments.

We're in the process of finding ways to solve it.

Sorry for this inconvinience, we'll return to you as soon as possible.

Thank you @JuliusBorisov. I wanted to exhaust all avenues of communication rather than simply relying on tweets with (the very friendly) @TrentOster. In particular, there wasn't much comment on the Zendesk issue so I was hoping to find out more.

I appreciate you taking the time to confirm that you're aware of my problem.

The fact that the CE is sold out, was a limited run, means I am acutely aware that there is unlikely to be much surplus stock. Ergo my 'enthusiasm' to try and deal with this quickly.

Thanks again :smile:
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    We will ship you another copy of the Adventurer's guide today.
    dancingcrab
  • dancingcrabdancingcrab Member Posts: 15
    You are a wonderful group of people. Thank you!
    JuliusBorisov