Skip to content

Anomen (romance) Knighthood quest, bug?

AkrabraAkrabra Member Posts: 2
So i am doing my first EE playthrough and i am at the Knighthood quest for Anomen. So far everything has gone as planned, and he recieves his knighthood. We talk to Ser Ryan Trawl and he says Anomen can serve with me. So i leave the headquarters and there is no conversation proc when leaving the building.

If i rest i will get a new conversation where he refers to me as friend. Which isn't right. Reloaded the one save i have right before we enter for his Judgement and the same happens on that one. How do i trigger the conversation where he thanks me for helping him become Knighted?

Wasn't sure which section to post this in, but hopefully this is the right one. I'll admit this is getting slightly on my nerves, hoping for answers.

Best Regards.
Post edited by Akrabra on

Comments

• SkandiiSkandii Member Posts: 17
    For some reason, in the romance there are two different dialogues that will both play after Anomen is knighted.

The first, (which I assume is for a male CHARNAME) starts with him saying "It is truly a grand day, my friend."
    The second, which is the romance one is "A glorious day it is my lady..."

If you are in the romance, both will play, the second one will trigger after a little while.
    You can make it happen sooner by using C: AdvanceRealTime ("99999") which is what I do because I'm certain that this is some sort of bug.
    Akrabra
  • AkrabraAkrabra Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2017
    Ignore whatever was posted here.

Your suggestion worked, seems like i worked myself up for nothing. Thank you!
  • SkandiiSkandii Member Posts: 17
    You're welcome :smiley:
    Akrabra