Skip to content

Adalon's Drow Illusion

ZoimosZoimos Member Posts: 81
Is this bugged atm? Getting changed into an elf model but skin colour isn't changing

Comments

• QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    You must have the bg2 tweakpack with its cosmetical component no drow avatars installed.
  • SkandiiSkandii Member Posts: 17
    I've just finished this part as well and can confirm that whilst the models change to elf models, they are not drow coloured. I have no addons installed, so I suppose it's a bug.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Huh. I noticed this immediately upon getting 2.0, but I figured it was an issue with loading an old save file... I have just made a redmine ticket for this issue. Should have made one when I first noticed it though...
  • HekatoncheiresHekatoncheires Member Posts: 9
    I'm getting this one too.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

I'm getting this one too.

Its a known issue.

http://redmine.beamdog.com/issues/22562
  • EntevaEnteva Member Posts: 2
    This is really disappointing. It looks like it affects 2.0 games but if you revert to 1.3 its fixed. But I can't revert because I'm doing my legacy of bhaal achievement. Come on this has been a know bug for more than 9 months. We are looking at approaching a year to fix a cosmetic bug. When can we expect a stable bg2 experience, beamdog? The lack of consistency and overlooking of details is remarkable for a company in 2017, especially when the game assets are already available. If I'd have known this project still requires beta testing I would have held off on my purchase until I know I can once again enjoy one of the greatest RPGs ever. Perhaps instead of shoveling out ports of more titles such as the icewind dale series you may want to spend that extra resources and fundung on polishing the adventures you already sell and market as "enhanced".
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Just so everyone knows; I made a fix for this issue as part of my Tresset's Choice Tweaks tweak pack. It even improves on the behavior of the vanilla game and the behavior of v1.3 of the Enhanced Edition.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    What the flip are you even talking about? IWDEE is the only non-BG title Beamdog has released and it came out before v2.0+ did. How are they 'shoveling' out anything instead of addressing bugs?