Skip to content

Renfelds body

Hi everyone - new to the forum and searching for a solution to a major problem.

I didn't realise that the quest with Renfeld's body was a timed quest and he upped and died (yes, stupid of me I know). Is there any way of redoing/resetting this quest as I really want to do the Harper Hold quests.

Thanks for reading
Chris
filcat88

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Nope, whats done is done. You can still turn his body in for a lesser reward though, so you aren't completely screwed.
    MarlonShakespearelolien
  • Bugger. Does this completely derail the Harpers quests?

Thanks for the help by the way...
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    You get a little less experience. Nothing to lose sleep over. The questline continues as usual.
    TressetMarlonShakespeareThacoBelllolien
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    I just think it's funny the idea of lugging this chap around until the poor bugger dies and instead of feeling guilty, worry about losing the "quest",

Not roleplaying as a Paladin then? lol.
    MarlonShakespearebdtgazo
  • I just think it's funny the idea of lugging this chap around until the poor bugger dies and instead of feeling guilty, worry about losing the "quest",

Not roleplaying as a Paladin then? lol.

Lol! Don't get me wrong - feel really bad about it but could not figure out a way to rectify the situation! Tried EEKeeper, resurrecting him and all sorts of stuff but to no avail. That's what happens when you get caught up exploring and forget about a quest.......
    @MarlonShakespeare

I'm sure you do............... ;)

(carefully forgetting the times my Charnames have run away from that fight because they are too strong leaving the aforementioned poor bugger groaning out his last in the corner, "nothing to do with me guv'nor, I'm new round here")
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    It's very easy to kill him accidentally if you decide to cast a few Fireballs in the group of thugs...
    [Deleted User]
    Kurona said:

It's very easy to kill him accidentally if you decide to cast a few Fireballs in the group of thugs...

Cloudkill............ooops.
    MarlonShakespeare[Deleted User]
  • Heehee! " Don't worry! I'll save you!"
    "Oh. B#@*&€#S"