Skip to content

unseeing eye quest not starting

Hope someone can help me. Playing a new game and got to the temple district. Talked to Gaal and after some dialogue got the quest. (I remember him starting this by himself, oh well) My problem is that there isn't any temple leader spawning and asking me to see them so i can't progress the quest. Does anyone know how to fix it. I have enabled cluaconsole but i can't spawn them. Not sure what im doing wrong, it just come up with some error message. Im playing with multible stronghold from tweak pack and im suspecting that one to be the reason for the bug, not sure tho.
Hope someone can help

Comments

• SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    Is your charname a cleric?
  • King_NothingKing_Nothing Member Posts: 26
    Nope, but it should act like im a cleric, since i use that mod
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Have you tried just going into one of the temples (depending on alignment) and looking for the leaders?

I missed any temple leader approaching me on a playthrough but found Oisig in Helm Temple anyway and he carried on as normal and gave the quest.
  • King_NothingKing_Nothing Member Posts: 26
    yea, checked all 3 of them. Couldn't find either Arvel, Oisig or Nallabir. I read somewhere that i could just spawn Arvel (playing a good char) outside, but for somereason it gives me an error message when i try