Skip to content

On Changeling's Vest and where to find it

Since this vest (BDLEAT04) can transform it's owner into quite the array of fantastic beasts (Ice Salamander, Baby Wyvern and Bug Bear) according to the item lists by @Abel and @ajwz back in the day), I was curious if this item is actually present in game, or just available through the console. Having played through the game thrice and being on the verge of a fourth play-through with a character using studded leather, I'd love to find this the third time through.

If you do know where to find the Vest, please tell me (in a spoiler bracket, preferably). Just so that I can struggle some more with looking for it. :smile: As always, thanks to all you helpful souls out there!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited December 2016
    NearInfinity shows this item is not in-game, you can console it in.
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353

NearInfinity shows this item is not in-game, you can console it in.

Have to figure out that program, one of these days.

Just crated a vest with the code, but it seems it's ability is only present in the description and not useable whatsoever, before or after rest (should be three times a day...). I guess the chances of beamdog fixing an item that isn't even in game are beyond slim, but, oh well... Gonna create a feature request.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    This item was initially on the prisoner in the Ducal Palace basement. But was cut for reasons.