Skip to content

Extra Trap after every +50 in Set Trap skill

AKrugBierAKrugBier Member Posts: 110
edited February 2017 in General Modding
I find it annoying that there is no use in putting points into "Set Trap" after 100.

So my question would be if it's somehow possible to create a script which checks the value of the Set Trap skill and gives the player, as soon as he has put 100 points into the skill, every 50 points an extra trap.

Comments

• GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Yeah, but this probably involves messing with baldur.bcs which can break your game. Another idea is to check out this mod:

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/45268-trap-revisions/
  • AKrugBierAKrugBier Member Posts: 110
    edited February 2017

Yeah, but this probably involves messing with baldur.bcs which can break your game. Another idea is to check out this mod:

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/45268-trap-revisions/

Thanks for the tip, will check it out.

In the meantime I came up with something like that after reading through some of the tutorials online, and put it into the DPLAYER3.BSC.

IF OR(3) Kit(Myself,BOUNTYHUNTER) Kit(Myself,BOUNTYHUNTERtw) Kit(Myself,BOUNTYHUNTERtF) Global("EX#CHECK","LOCALS",0) THEN RESPONSE #100 SetGlobal("EX#CHECK","LOCALS",1) SetGlobal("EX#MORETRAP","LOCALS",1) Continue() END IF CheckStat(Myself,150,SETTRAPS) Global("EX#TRAP1","LOCALS",0) Global("EX#MORETRAP","LOCALS",1) THEN RESPONSE #100 SetGlobal("EX#TRAP1","LOCALS",1) AddSpecialAbility("SPCL412") // Set Snare Continue() END IF CheckStat(Myself,200,SETTRAPS) Global("EX#TRAP2","LOCALS",0) GlobalLT("EX#MORETRAP","LOCALS",2) THEN RESPONSE #100 SetGlobal("EX#TRAP2","LOCALS",1) AddSpecialAbility("SPCL412") // Set Snare Continue() END IF CheckStat(Myself,250,SETTRAPS) Global("EX#TRAP3","LOCALS",0) Global("EX#MORETRAP","LOCALS",1) THEN RESPONSE #100 SetGlobal("EX#TRAP3","LOCALS",1) AddSpecialAbility("SPCL412") // Set Snare Continue() END
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.