Skip to content

O_Bruce's digital drawings and other stuff

O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
Once @RelSundan spoke to me
Figured. Looks very cool indeed. Make sure you post some really cool artworks here! (Preferably Baldur's Gate themed ;) )

I meant of course that it would be Nice if you would share the things you create, Whatever that may be!

At times like this, only one thing comes to mind: careful what you wish for!
I was initially (and for quite some time) reluctant to shere my digital drawing on this forum. Not so much because of their quality, but rather because I have made only 1 100% finished fanart in which Baldur's Gate character appears, so... You understand. However, I have recieved some encouragement from some people before @RelSundan sealed my fate here, so here it is. My art thread.

I'll start with uploading two of cover arts I've made for the Wild Surge magazine. The first one, unfortunately, wasn't used due to circumstances.

Artwork for issue #1

Artwork for issue #2

This post will be followed by 1-3 posts with other works of mine. After that, I'll see how updates will go. If you feel like giving me some feedback, I'll be grateful regardless if you like my works or not.
Troodon80ButtercheeseCrevsDaakPapa_Lou[Deleted User]AerakarRavenslightAedanJuliusBorisovThacoBellGusindas0ulafein

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    O_Bruce said:

Now, for some Pokemon fanarts.

Timid natured Gyarados:

My favourite Pokemon from generation VI, Hawlucha, using Karate Chop.

Spoilers from Pokemon Sun and Moon. Main villain being, well, main villain.

gyarados has always been my favourite ever since gen 1

I remember when my brother and I bought the gen 6 games I had a mega gyarados he had a mega ampharos and my gyarados beat his ampharos and then I swept his team afterwards hahahaha, ah good times

O_BruceCrevsDaakThacoBell[Deleted User]
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    My art block is probably over after a stream I did for my friends. That was a good way to get read of it. Here are some of the stream's results:

A Mew inspired by one Youtuber's attitude.

Fours novel-exclusive girls from one of my favourite manga series.

That's it folks.
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaakThacoBell[Deleted User]
    Update timeeeeeh!

First of all, cover art made for the Wild Surge, issue #4. You can read it here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/65181/wild-surge-issue-4-the-villains-issue

Sherincal from IWD2 and Irenicus (duh!) from BG2. I am quite content with how Irenicus turned out, I especially like he cold in his eyes. Sherincal, on the other hand, not so much. Then again, I had either low-res 2D sprite as a reference or low-res sketch. I did what I could. Here are two characters separately:

#NonPracticalClothesForMen

#NonPracticalClothesForWomen

---------------------------

Also I had one picture I wanted to uplad, not fantasy/BG related. But I've thought I'll do together with Wild Surge images. As a result, I share this much too late. It wasn't going to be up to everyone's interest had I released it separately. At least with this update, including Wild Surge pictures, I think I dissapoint less people.

Shouldn't really be against forum's rules. But hey, Julius may say something if it's otherwise.

And finally, if anyone who sees this topic and wonder at how different pictures are looking there, the reason is pretty simple. I still have not my own art style, and I'm struggling with that fact.
    JuliusBorisovAerakarThacoBells0ulafein

First digital painting (instead of digital drawing) and first made in another software.

#InsideJokeButSharingAnyways
    #IShouldWorkOnWildSurgeCover
    AerakarJuliusBorisov[Deleted User]ThacoBell
    Thank you. I appreciate it.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
    From this momen ownward, the non-BG non-fantasy related works will be shown in the spoiler tag.

The Most Heartwarming Game Over (from Yandere Simulator)

A fanart made for YandereDev, featuring Osama Najimi (the first in-game rival) during her happy ending, and the bad ending for protagonist as well.

This thing was supposed to be done by 14th but better late than never, I guess.

Flashburn
    I don't have any other intention with sharing this practice piece aside from it to stare into your souls. Based on my owl figurine, it was excerscise with placing shadows depending on light source.

GusindaAerakarlolienJuliusBorisov
    First of all, it is kinda fantasy-themed so I think I can share this. My entry for Mermay challenge for this year. Unfortunately, censored, because I duh. Proper version can be found on my DeviantART or Newgrounds accounts.

And here is something I share just because. I think that Oddwords fans can apprecaite it.

JuliusBorisovThacoBellRaduziel
    Boo. Not really, but you know what I mean. For Inktober.

ThacoBelllolienJuliusBorisovGusinda

Bowsette playing tennis
    ThacoBells0ulafein
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I cannot escape Bowsette even here. :|
    O_Bruce
    ThacoBell said:

I cannot escape Bowsette even here. :|

You have internet? Then you can't escape! Bowser's laugh
    ThacoBell