Skip to content

Feedback / Input for my new Item mod for SOD

gattberserkgattberserk Member Posts: 190
edited March 2017 in BG:EE Mods
This is an extension of my BGEE Item replacement mod, but for this thread I will want to focus solely on feedback and input for the new items I created, such as the lores, the stats if they are suitable for BGEE / SOD.

[SOD] Royal Guard +2

[SOD] Gauntlet of Extraordinary Specialization

[BGEE] Cloak of Dampening

[BGEE] The Stone Breaker

Note: Parenthesis denote the location for the availability of items
Post edited by gattberserk on

Comments

• gattberserkgattberserk Member Posts: 190
    edited March 2017
    Added 2 more items:

[SOD] Mithral Full Plate Armor

[SOD] Combat Shield of Rapidity +1

Requires Boots of Speed, Cloak of Dampening & Small Shield of Rapidity to craft.

Post edited by gattberserk on
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    They all look pretty cool to me.

One question: I'm not seeing the information in parentheses noted in the op about location. At about what stage would one get the cloak of dampening? It looks a bit strong for low level characters
    edited February 2017

They all look pretty cool to me.

One question: I'm not seeing the information in parentheses noted in the op about location. At about what stage would one get the cloak of dampening? It looks a bit strong for low level characters

Ulgoth Beard Store, the same store you get your cloak of displacement. (item value 8K, more than twice as expensive as CoD)

Btw I change the description to: Physical Damage Resistance.

The cloak is not OPed if it is in BGEE only, as there is no other dmg % resistance item I know of. However in SOD things are difference and can be pretty OPed once it stack up.

My GoES is more restrictive than TOB variant, as it only allow warrior class to use. Also the item are meant to replace certain items for eg:

GoES replace GoWE in SOD
    RG+2 replace RoP+2 in SOD
    edited March 2017
    Hi guys, recently I design a new powerful weapon and need some feedback for this. It is not inside any of the game yet therefore it existed for fun as of now. But let me know how you feel if it was included in games like BGEE / BG2EE or even IWDEE. The bam for this weapon can be seen below at the top portion.

Hell's Wraith +3

P.S: Just updated my first 2 posts also.

• ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Looks pretty good, My only suggestion would be to give the items (esp. the one's in pieces that can be combined) to a suitably strong critter, hostile NPC that uses the items to their full ability. Just makes the reward seem that much better.