Skip to content

Turn Undead Modifier Question

BestDmanNABestDmanNA Member Posts: 10
In ToB, it seems that originally Turn Undead basically does nothing here so I am trying to increase the level/modifier for it. Is this possible? Using EEKeeper there is a misc. tab with it but it doesn't seem to do anything in-game via testing.

TL;DR: Is there a way, and if so how, to edit/modify your turn undead level via EEKeeper or some other tool/mod?

Comments

• AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    Opcode 323 is Turn Undead Level Modifier.

Apply that opcode with permanent timing and a positive parameter to a character and it should improve their turn undead abilities.
  • BestDmanNABestDmanNA Member Posts: 10
    Thank you for the response! I will try it out!
    So after trying it out that Opcode doesn't seem to do anything. It is ignoring the last digit for me basically and using Opcode 32:Raise Dead. Any thoughts? I could be doing it wrong but this is how I have done it for all other Opcodes aswell:

1. Effects Tab
    2. Add button
    3. In the type box, type the opcode
    4. Fill in remaining perameters as needed
    5. Profit

Any help would be appreciated!
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @BestDmanNA @Aquadrizzt,

I went over this in the EE Keeper topic. You can find the full explanation here. :-)
    @Troodon80 That explanation is extremely helpful, especially for the mechanics of Turn Undead. I now understand when the modifier should come into effect but don't know how to actually change the modifier itself in EEKeeper, which is what I am confused on.

Is it the Turn Undead Level under the misc tab or, an opcode, or something else entirely?

I apologize for my lack of understanding just want to understand fully. Thank you for the patience and assistance!
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Turn Undead Level under Misc.