Skip to content

Let's talk about Steam Achievements (Tricks, glitches, how-to-do)

I didn't find any other topics about BG2 Steam achievements. The community has been very active in Baldur's Gate: Enchanced Edition steam forums when it's talk about achievements, but hopefully I'll get some answers here.

I recently just saved Imoen from Spellhold and Iam near the Underdark. However. I just noticed the achievement "Inmates Running the Asylum" which has description "Rescuedd an old friend from Spellhold" has still not unlocked. Did I do something wrong? I have her in my party. Was I supposed to just leave her there or will the achievement pop-up once Iam back at Athkatla?
[Deleted User]

Comments

• DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    Did you free all the test subjects?
    [Deleted User]
  • HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108
    Yes. They helped me in fight against Jon Irenicus.
  • PoppaPoppa Member Posts: 5
    I'm having the same issue. The achievement didn't go off when I accepted her back. Tried multiple times and nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    PoppaJuliusBorisov
    Thanks. I'll post a save file once I get home. Thanks!
    [Deleted User]
    edited March 2017
    My save file... right before talking with Imoen. I just realized I could be totally off about how this is supposed to trigger. Should it trigger when I invite Imoen into my party in the Asylum Dungeons or at some later time?
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisov
    Cool. Thanks for posting! Much appreciated.
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    Does anyone know if its possible to RESET the Steam achievements? I accidentally loaded a final save file from an earlier game and it gave me like all the achievements at once. I wanted to unlock them one by one on a fresh game. :(
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    You can try the following command in the game's debug console:
    C:ResetAchievements()
    JuliusBorisov
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.