Skip to content

Help Trials of the Luremaster

How do you enter the keep after completing the 4 watchtower quests. Should it be done in a certain order I do not think the luremaster appeared after completing one of the watchtowers any help would be most apprecated.

Comments

• ChidojuanChidojuan Member Posts: 211
    Once you have the Holy Symbol of Helm, you can place it on the altar of the Offering Room, which will allow you to proceed to the next section.
  • 10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
    Chidojuan said:

Once you have the Holy Symbol of Helm, you can place it on the altar of the Offering Room, which will allow you to proceed to the next section.
    Thanks for the tip I have done that and killed all the undead in that part but cannot get past the room with all the doors in.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    you should have 4 scrolls and what you need to do is place the correct scroll into the correct tomb ( this is in the last room you visit in the mutli door area) there are 4 tombs, each with a weapon in it, ( one has a shield) if you place the correct scroll into the correct tomb, then a spirit will appear to show that you were correct, once you place all 4 in the correct slots, then the main castle entrance will now be accessable
  • 10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
    Thanks for the tips Sarevok & Chidojuan. I think I am just being a bit thick I had not found all the secret doors, I have found all the doors now and completed that level.
    sarevok57