Skip to content

Dual Class & Changing Avatars

So this is definitely a minor issue, but if someone has some insight I would appreciate it. I have characters I want to dual class, and I was curious what determines which avatar they will end up with. I switched a druid to a fighter, got the fighter's avatar. Ok, no problem, makes sense. Did a switch from a swashbuckling to a mage... and ended up with no change from the thief avatar. I can live with that, but I much prefer the mage avatar. Any ideas what the rule here is? Or how to change it? Thanks!

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    No idea what the rule is. Fortunately, if it bothers you that much, you can use EEKeeper to set what avatar you want in game.
  • PholismaPholisma Member Posts: 14
    Thanks... good to know. Now if I can only figure out how to get an editor to run on a Droid, I will be fine.
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Pholisma said:

Thanks... good to know. Now if I can only figure out how to get an editor to run on a Droid, I will be fine.

I wonder if you can transfer the save file to a pc, use ee keeper, then transfer it back?
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    The Tweak Anthology mod has a component that installs a script you can use in game to change your avatar. It also has a component that makes robes switch the avatar to mage appearance. If you're mobile though I don't know how much that'll help.
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    I have found the Tweak anthology avatar change script to be not so stable. This has caused for me the avatar to revert back to the original whenever I reload a save for some reason, even if changed using the script or by EEKeeper. I no longer activate this component

I would recommend EEKeeper without installing the Tweaks avatar component, as I have found this to be a permanent change.