Skip to content

What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be? (D&D quiz)

themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
I found this cool D&D character quiz (sorry if it has been shared before). easydamus.com/character.html

Here are my results:

Lawful Good Human Druid/Ranger (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 15
Shikao

Comments

• QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    Lawful Neutral Half-Elf Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 15
    Charisma- 11

Really, I'm more of a NG individual. My G/N/E axis was 14/14/0. My L/N/C axis was 9/5/7. Some tinkering got me to LG and N by flipping to 15/13, but I never could get to NG, never could pull up "Neutral" to beat Law, and Chaos was decreasing.

Also surprised by the high Wisdom.
  • DrakeICNDrakeICN Member Posts: 623
    Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 18
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 15

Thats a load of bull though. I did that other alignment test and got chaotic neutral. My stats seem about right though, except charisma. I am more of a 9 or 8 or something - most people either hate me or love me, but even if they love me, I still put my foot in my mouth all the time because I just dont get what is and what is not okay to joke about. Also, I hate anyone who takes anything, at all, seriously. We live on this shitty mudball for a measly 80 years or something, huddled together with 49,5 % assholes and 49,5 % morons, which leaves 1% decent folk, and the only thing that ever has or ever will make sense is to try and enjoy this whole ordeal to the last drop.
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    I took this quiz at the other night but forgot to post my score. It was interesting, and way better than most quizzes I've seen like this.

I got a Neutral Good Human Bard, I think it was 4th level.

My stats were all relatively even, in the 10-13 range, with a 15 charisma. I tend to agree with that, as I have very few people I don't get along with. And, as a journalist, a part of my job is to be charismatic.

The whole storytelling aspect of journalism fits well with the bard class as well, so I'm overall pretty pleased with the results I got.
    lolien
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I This quiz falls into the same problem of far too many questions that don't reflect actual choices I would make. For what its worth, I've taken this before and got a good Monk/Cleric.
    VarwulfkanisathaCrevsDaak
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I appreciate the effort and depth these people went to, but I have to agree that some of the choices just don't reflect my own reactions AT ALL, and as a result I feel forced into picking a noncommittal answer which - surprise, surprise - results in me being True Neutral (which is ludicrous).
    VarwulfkanisathaCrevsDaakNoobacca
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    edited March 2017
    Neutral Good Human Druid (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 14
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 13
    Charisma- 12

Not entirely unexpected, but a little surprising in some regard. I would expect strength to be a little higher, dex to be a little lower, and wisdom to be a little higher. I also feel ranger/druid or ranger more than pure druid, but hey, I'll take the cards dealt to me :)
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702

I appreciate the effort and depth these people went to, but I have to agree that some of the choices just don't reflect my own reactions AT ALL, and as a result I feel forced into picking a noncommittal answer which - surprise, surprise - results in me being True Neutral (which is ludicrous).

Yeah, the alignment questions were really off, especially since many were about loyalty to friend and country. I got Lawful Good but I am more of a Neutral Good. Quizzes don't always work, or for that matter the alignment and stats systems, because there are different kinds of intelligence, health, strength, goodness, etc.

I will say that this is the least flawed quiz I have taken as far as stats go. But I wouldn't be surprised if that is because the quiz maker is more like me to begin with.
    Varwulf
  • helmo1977helmo1977 Member Posts: 364
    Apparently I am a waste of a neutral good human monk (5th level). I say a waste because lok at my stats:

str- 10
    dex- 13
    cons- 12
    int- 17
    wis- 12
    cha- 11

Who in the planet would choose to be a monk with these stats???

semiticgoddess
  • kanisathakanisatha Member Posts: 1,308
    Lawful Neutral Half-Elf Wizard (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 18
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 15

I usually play chaotic good elf wizard-rogue, so there's some overlap I guess. But I agree with those who've already commented that for a number of the questions none of their answers really fit me and I was forced to choose an arbitrary response.
  • NyroxNyrox Member Posts: 19
    True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 8
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 10
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 10

Harsh, but accurate.
    Varwulflolien
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Ah, these tests again. More like self-esteem tests than anything, from what I can remember.
    CrevsDaaksemiticgoddessKilivitz
  • EmpyrialEmpyrial Member Posts: 107
    True Neutral Human Druid (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 15
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 13

To be honest, int should be a little lower (I'm more words and abstract concepts intelligent but my logic and numbers is kinda weak), charisma should be a little lower (maybe an 8 or 9? I'm not unusually hateable but I tend to be a bit standoffish and I have few-but-close friends), and dexterity should be lower (I'm just not that balanced). I'm pleased with my class because I'm rather New Age and enjoy druidic philosophies of natural balance. I'm doubly pleased that my next highest scores for classes was wizard and monk, both at 14. Just imagine all three of those put together! I'd have the physical refinement of a monk, a wizard's intellect and spell casting power, and a druid's natural power and shapeshifting.
    Varwulf
  • NoobaccaNoobacca Member Posts: 139
    Neutral Good Human Fighter (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 16
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 17
    Charisma- 15

I've done these tests a few times but this one seems to be much more generous with the stats... I personally don't think I'm that wise or strong (especially compared to some of my friends that spend a lot of time at the gym).

My first character ever rolled (and still my favourite to play) was a chaotic good elf ranger and this "test" put me only one point off chaotic good and 2 points away from both ranger and monk. I've very temped to start a new trilogy run with a neutral good human fighter with these stats and see where he ends up!
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702

To be brutally honest, wouldn't most of us, transplanted into D&D, be 1st level commoners whose options against anything more powerful than a kobold would amount to "pray for a quick death"?

True, although since D&D is fantasy, I take this to be more of a "if your personality were transmuted into the D&D universe with heroic abilities, this is how it would turn out."
    semiticgoddessVarwulf
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028

To be brutally honest, wouldn't most of us, transplanted into D&D, be 1st level commoners whose options against anything more powerful than a kobold would amount to "pray for a quick death"?

Maybe... but maybe we would be blessed/curse with the Chicken Infested flaw. Rule the world through the power of chicken.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited March 2017
    Neutral Good Human Bard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 9
    Constitution- 9
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 10
    Charisma- 13

I knew I suck. :smiley:
    Post edited by lunar on
    Varwulf
    lunar said:

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 9
    Constitution- 9
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 10
    Charisma- 13

You know, it's posts like this that make me think it'd be fun to do a complete playthrough of the BG Saga with a CHARNAME identical to the stats given to us by this quiz--it'd be most fun (especially for those of us who were honest during the quiz questions ;)), I would think...
    lunarthemazingness
  • Woolie_WoolWoolie_Wool Member Posts: 153

I think the whole point of D&D is to indulge in a power fantasy. If you were transplanted to a fantastical world and given special powers based on your personality, what would those powers be, and what would you do with them? Would you plunder your new world and become a sadistic murderer, would you try to help people in it, or something in between?

Then you're just creating a D&D character the normal way and why do you need a quiz for that?
  • DrakeICNDrakeICN Member Posts: 623
    Varwulf said:

lunar said:

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 9
    Constitution- 9
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 10
    Charisma- 13

You know, it's posts like this that make me think it'd be fun to do a complete playthrough of the BG Saga with a CHARNAME identical to the stats given to us by this quiz--it'd be most fun (especially for those of us who were honest during the quiz questions ;)), I would think...
    Uhhh... you do realize 10.5 is average right? So, you wont have like a 7, 8 or 9 unless you look like this;
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/seinfeld/images/2/27/Newman.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121022005923
    edited March 2017
    DrakeICN said:

Varwulf said:

lunar said:

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 9
    Constitution- 9
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 10
    Charisma- 13

Uhhh... you do realize 10.5 is average right? So, you wont have like a 7, 8 or 9 unless you look like this;
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/seinfeld/images/2/27/Newman.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121022005923
    Not sure why you're responding defensively when all I said was it'd be fun to play a character with the stats generated via honest input to the quiz :O
    themazingnessCrevsDaak
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    Lawful Good Human Ranger/Cleric (3rd/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 17
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 16
    Intelligence- 19
    Wisdom- 18
    Charisma- 18

Nice quiz, but just another silly quiz.
    Varwulf
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653

I think the whole point of D&D is to indulge in a power fantasy. If you were transplanted to a fantastical world and given special powers based on your personality, what would those powers be, and what would you do with them? Would you plunder your new world and become a sadistic murderer, would you try to help people in it, or something in between?

Then you're just creating a D&D character the normal way and why do you need a quiz for that?
    Self examination.
    tbone1
  • Teo_liveTeo_live Member Posts: 186
    edited March 2017
    OMG lol

Chaotic Evil.. Human Sorcerer/Rogue (2nd/2nd Level)

Strength- 16
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 17 :o
    Intelligence- 11
    Wisdom- 12
    Charisma- 9 :'(

Well erm... best not to party with me guys, you might not make it out alive o:)
    themazingnessCrevsDaak
    That Charisma's not too bad, just go with utility and support spells, rather than those that requires a saving throw and you're good to go.

...Unless we're playing 3.5 in that case, how'd you get to second level sorcerer without the ability to cast a single spell?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235

That Charisma's not too bad, just go with utility and support spells, rather than those that requires a saving throw and you're good to go.

...Unless we're playing 3.5 in that case, how'd you get to second level sorcerer without the ability to cast a single spell?

Gumption.
    themazingnessCrevsDaak
  • DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421
    Chaotic Evil Human Ranger (9th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 16
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 14

how underwhelming..
    At least you can cast all Ranger spell levels with that Wisdom. And maybe convince someone you're not there to brutally pillage their village, you evil, evil man you.
    EmpyrialCrevsDaak