Skip to content

Good Camping Spot for Ghouls and/or Ghast Encounters

Anyone have any suggestions? I need to pop some level 2 spell scrolls :smile:
OrlonKronsteen

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    when you go to durlag's tower go inside the tower and then go down one flight of stairs ( the area where Bayard is, he looks like a thief) if you rest spawn in there, you can fight up to 8 ghasts at once in there ( although sometimes it will be skellies instead, so its 50/50 on who you fight)

im pretty sure that is the only place in the game that you can fight against that many ghasts at once
    HaHaCharadeOrlonKronsteenAerakar[Deleted User]
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Thanks!
    sarevok57
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938

I laughed aloud when I thought how this thread title would sound on a real-life camping forum.

@OrlonKronsteen Ha, if asked that in RL I would probably say here in NC ,The Devils Tramping Ground (visited as a kid, no ghouls though :'(
    OrlonKronsteen
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    Zaghoul said:

I laughed aloud when I thought how this thread title would sound on a real-life camping forum.

@OrlonKronsteen Ha, if asked that in RL I would probably say here in NC ,The Devils Tramping Ground (visited as a kid, no ghouls though :'(
    Still a good idea to bring the shield of harmony, though....
    Zaghoul
    Darn right, we thought reglar ol pocket knives would help(course that was pre-D&D times).
    OrlonKronsteen
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,015
    edited April 2017
    Alexandria!

Speaking of ghoul killing weapons like pocket knives, I have been enjoying that one character on Walking Dead - can't remember anyone's name on that show - using his staff to take down walkers (aka ghouls and zombies). It is alarmingly visceral how the staff pops them in the head or breaks arms using both swinging strikes but also focused and well-aimed thrusts.
    ZaghoulOrlonKronsteen[Deleted User]
    @Aerakar Morgan I believe. I thought he was interesting. He goes through a few stages to get to that point. Starts out just trying to look after his boy. Disappears for a while, then shows up as some half crazed guy that is living in his own bob-wired compound. Then finally shows up as some Kwai Chang Kane like dude walking the lands, that is hell on wheels with a quarterstaff. First scene where he shows up transformed and the three guys sharing his fire decide to kill em, you could tell by his look he was gonna wipe the floor with them.
    OrlonKronsteenAerakarHaHaCharade