Skip to content

Branwen Calling me a heretic?

St. AndrewSt. Andrew Member Posts: 86
Has anyone seen this?

I can't tell if it's from my reputation, or if it's because of that whole Kozah idol I picked up.. but she only started saying it in the dungeons at Durlags while I was carrying the Idol.

She legit tells me to "Stay the hell away from me, you foul-speaking heretic." and i have to "End Dialogue". Is this a bug? I thought she was talking to Tiax, but I'm pretty sure this is being said to my main char.

Comments

• BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367
    Sounds like something she'd say to an evil NPC. They would usually respond in kind, but it's real easy to miss because just about everything will interrupt that sort of interaction.
  • CloutierCloutier Member Posts: 228
    Death to the disbelievers!
  • St. AndrewSt. Andrew Member Posts: 86
    I'm a true neutral druid. Just kind of weird. She doesn't fight with tiax much, oddly enough. It didn't start until really recently, and I can't even find anything on what triggers that dialogue line.
    Again though, this isn't a banter line in the chat. This pops up a full dialogue window, indicating it is being said to CHARNAME
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited April 2017
    Dialogue conditions indicate that the 'banter' can randomly come up when Tiax is in the party. For some reason Tiax has no response.

Alright thanks. Good to know she wasn't peeved with charname
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938

I'm a true neutral druid. Just kind of weird. She doesn't fight with tiax much, oddly enough. It didn't start until really recently, and I can't even find anything on what triggers that dialogue line.

Well, heck, looks like the reason has been found. :) I was about to de-petrify her(rarely do with my druids).

It would almost seem like a fitting response to a druid from a priestly cleric. At least in RL history, them thar roman folks did not think to much of the druids.