Skip to content

Antimagic Attacks Dont Work with SCS

ariakas2ariakas2 Member Posts: 80
Hi i installed scs with bigworld project setup. I installed the component antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility, however they stopped working. For example when i cast pierce shield to a target nothing happens. Their resistances are not lowered and the target is not affected by spell's projectile. Is there a fix for that?
JuliusBorisov

Comments

• One of the consequences of that tweak is that you can't target non-hostile NPCS. I don't know exactly how it works, but it's true, you just can't.

Breach is not affected by that tweak I noticed.
    JuliusBorisov
  • ariakas2ariakas2 Member Posts: 80
    in fact i cant target some of the hostile npcs either. I checked with near infinity, antimagic spells are projected via an invisible creature. It has its own script to determine which targets it will cast the spell. I havent delve into much of it but whatever reason it is not projecting any spells to some of the npcs. However i remember that it was working as intended in my past scs installs. I dont know why it is not working right now.
    [Deleted User]
  • ariakas2ariakas2 Member Posts: 80
    ok i checked the script, it seems that pierce shield is not cast if enemy has no spell protections or their magic resistance is 0.
    [Deleted User]
  • islandkingislandking Member Posts: 426
    You can report your findings here http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27035
    , see how they react to it.