Skip to content

So WHEN exactly will PST:EE launch?

To quote Lilarcor: "Come on, what about now? No? C'mon, c'mon! I'm getting itchy, let's GO!"

I pre-ordered. I got the badge. I installed everything the Installer would let me have at this point. Now I am getting itchy. :#

EDIT: Yes, yes, Dakkon will have something pithy to say on the nature of desire and longing, but I'm jonesing, man, jonesing real hard!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    When does the game come out?
    Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition will be released on April 11th at 2 PM PDT.

https://www.beamdog.com/planescape_faq#01
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    edited April 2017
    Ah. Always check the FAQ. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Strike that comment on the release time around here. Me fail Math. Hard. Move along, nothing to see here.
  • AncientCowboyAncientCowboy Member Posts: 199
    edited April 2017
    25:15:00 :smile:

Math challenged LOL
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    it's downloading :)
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    @JuliusBorisov will the game be available on iOS at the same time or will there be the usual wait?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    The game will be available everywhere at the same time. No "usual wait" here.
    Hooray!
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989

The game will be available everywhere at the same time. No "usual wait" here.

IOS version available tonight as well?
    I'm sorry @JuliusBorisov , but I won't believe this until I'll see it.
    It would bee too amazing!!!
    It's the App store we're talking about, there will be some unexpected problem!!!
    You need more than that!
    I still can't Believe!!!
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    14:00 Tuesday, in Pacific Time is
    22:00 Tuesday, in BST, UK
  • MythrinnMythrinn Member Posts: 42
    Pibaro said:

You need more than that!
    I still can't Believe!!!

I will second this. Nothing ever gets released on the iOS App Store when the developer wants it too.
  • AprilisAprilis Member Posts: 2
    Can we access the Steam version yet? The countdown on Steam reached 1 hour then returned the release time at 2:00 PDT. I cant seem to download it from Steam either
    That was an error on Steam, now it's fixed. The game will be released at the same time everywhere.
  • TrebrTrebr Member Posts: 6
    Can't wait!
  • DanathionDanathion Member Posts: 173
    I'm downloading it on Google Play now! :smiley:
  • AprilisAprilis Member Posts: 2
    Tks for the quick reply! Wish this proves to be a successful to both Beamdog and the fans alike
    Danathion said:

C'mon!!! That's unfair!!!
    Pibaro said:

Danathion said:

C'mon!!! That's unfair!!!
    Yeah, those of us that use iOS don't get the option to pre-load. I get off work an hour before release and will be in class during and for 4 hours after release. Guess I will play BG during class today. At least I have something to look forward too, I guess.
    Awesome! Downloading now on iOS
    Pibaro said:

@JuliusBorisov
    I don't know what to say.
    It's a miracle. There can be no other explanations!!!!

Yes, it's a miracle! Thanks a bunch, Beamdog! No sleep tonight!
    @procco
    It's the first time I get the game before you :wink:
    Yes, even I can say I am positively floored by this as well. Almost finished downloading here as well!
    Looks like I get to visit Sigil and the Planes for the first time tonight in class! Can't wait!
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    Mythrinn said:

Yes, even I can say I am positively floored by this as well. Almost finished downloading here as well!
    Looks like I get to visit Sigil and the Planes for the first time tonight in class! Can't wait!

Awesome! The app store can sometimes be fickle about release timing.

Enjoy your head start on exploring the planes!
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364

Ah, you young'uns. When *I* played Planescape for the first time, there was no way I could drag my Intel 366 and giant monitor and all the cables etc. to class without being noticed! *I* had to sit there and wait until I got home. And it built backbone and character! *Grumble, grumble, sulk*

Bah! You were lucky! I had to drag my giant computer to class uphill in the snow, both ways! :tongue:

Please accept my apologies, oh venerable elder, one should not lightly cast aspersions of youth.
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    Why 9.99$ = 11,99€ (instead 9,4€) on Google Play? Tax?