Skip to content

Dragonspear free copy

Has there been any information on when they'll release Planescape to the accounts that ordered the Dragonspear Collector's Edition? I expected it to be there upon release, but no luck yet. Sorry for being impatient.

Comments

• CalemyrCalemyr Member Posts: 238
    Yeah. Gotta admit, that news was the first time I felt good about getting the collectors edition in half a year (don't really regret getting the game, but the CE was hideously overpriced, poorly managed, and for a game that didn't live up to its pedigree). Hope this doesn't turn out to be a bust.
  • lukeniednerlukeniedner Member Posts: 4
    That's my thought. Get put on the backburner for so long on that and then tossed on the backburner for this. It stings a bit.
  • CalemyrCalemyr Member Posts: 238
    Okay, I tried downloading the Beamdog client, logged into it, and Planescape:Torment was available for download, so it's available now, it just takes jumping through a couple hoops to get there.
  • lukeniednerlukeniedner Member Posts: 4
    Weird. Available through the client, but not labeled as games owned on the main site. Appreciate you telling me that. I've been looking in the wrong spot.