Skip to content

PS:T EE Manuals?

Just a quick question, when will the manual(s) for PS:T EE be released? This is my first play through and want to ensure the best possible experience. I found an original one, but I am playing on a tablet and the whole radial dial is gone. Thanks.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    The manuals are under approval of WotC.
  • MythrinnMythrinn Member Posts: 42
    @JuliusBorisov thank you for the response. I will keep an eye out for them on the site and here in the forums.
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    Mythrinn said:

Just a quick question, when will the manual(s) for PS:T EE be released? This is my first play through and want to ensure the best possible experience. I found an original one, but I am playing on a tablet and the whole radial dial is gone. Thanks.

Do you have any particular questions about the tablet version?

Since there is no radial menu or keyboard, just about every button or function you would need access to on tablet is available as a top-level UI button via the main interface or the quick-bars on either side. The tablet edition plays really smooth once you get the hang of things!
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    The ? Button explain almost anything you need.
    Great feature!
    But for any question just ask.
  • MythrinnMythrinn Member Posts: 42
    Thanks everyone for the advice and offers. I was able to sort thru just about everything. Still stuck in the first area though. No help on that though, I want to figure those aspects out on my own. Lol
    On a side note, I enjoy reading quite a bit (most of the appeal of PS:T), and have read every EE manual from cover to cover several times. What can I say, I enjoy a good read.