Skip to content

Seniyad Deserves to Eat Steel (Spoiler)

The quest in the Cloakwood to either aid Aldeth Sashenstar and his hunters, or Seniyad the Druid and his followers, has often met with discussion on whether it is "right" to side with one group or the other.

My thoughts? Seniyad is a dirty sneak. You help the guy, arguably saving he and his followers' lives, and he says the following:

However, if you charm him, and he gives you a TON more helpful information.

Thanks for the "help" guy! You pretty much spell out the entire Iron Throne's plot, but only when magically coerced. I'll remember that when I hock your ring of Animal Friendship. :neutral:

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    plus a power gamer must power game, kill Seniyad now so you can get sweetski XP in Baldur's gate the city when you meet aldeth next :)
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited April 2017
    Well, he is a druid, and a bit of a more of a militant tone comes through (if BGNPCProject is added and Jaheira is in the party). I always figured druids to be closemouthed and not the most trusting of 'outsiders' anyway.
    For me, I take it as my druids into to and interest in the Shadow Druids. I like that an allegiance can be made with Amarande and a reward given after flooding the mines if Faldorn is in the group.
    @HaHaCharade
    Never saw the charmed response before, thanks :)
  • blackchimesblackchimes Member Posts: 323
    The XP is always right, and XP says kill him.