Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Missing the Enhanced in the Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition

2»

Comments

• 11302101130210 Member Posts: 308
    I read in a really OLD interview from C. Avellone a long time ago that WotC HATE people altering the world and mythos of the Planescape setting. This is because there was a point where they concluded the Planescape setting complete.

They also, as an urban legend from the interview I saw, didn't like the idea that people were calling TNO a god - and C. Avellone (or someone else in the interview?) was made to say that statement was false.

Maybe I'm misremembering what's going on, but that's how I read it. WotC is very touchy about the setting... I hear tell they weren't too ecstatic about the Ps:T game even. Probably because it wiped the floor with anything created.

Also, I found monsters in the game that aren't in the monsters list for the D&D setting on paper.

taclane
2»