Skip to content

Did something happen to the minor npc portrait mod?

ZhylawZhylaw Member Posts: 6
edited April 2017 in BG:EE Mods
I really wanted to get the minor npc portrait mod that adds pictures to every npc but I get an "error don't have permission" when I try to access the mod page for it on this forum and I cannot find any other links for it

Edit: here is the link that I get the weird error:
https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/55237/mod-minor-npc-portraits-for-bgee/p1

thanks

P.S. Since I'm making a post anyway anyone know if iwdificaiton or divine remix works with BG:EE + SOD? And I assume you can't use them together right?

Comments

• ZhylawZhylaw Member Posts: 6
    don't know how to delete a post so I'll just say my question was answered in pms.
    thanks
  • BookofAeonsBookofAeons Member Posts: 1
    Zhylaw said:

don't know how to delete a post so I'll just say my question was answered in pms.
    thanks

What was the answer? I'm having the same problem.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    edited April 2017

Zhylaw said:

thanks

What was the answer? I'm having the same problem.
    It became this

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/61015/mod-portraits-portraits-everywhere-for-bg1ee-sod-bg2ee-iwdee-eet/p1
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited April 2017
    @Zhylaw Devine remix works OK, I think, if you don't use the sphere system or the new spells, Don't add them. I use it mainly for base cleric and druid changes and a kit or two. Don't try the method they have at switching Viconia's or Branwen's class either, it is tricky. SOme other little tips will help with getting the classes to be transferred between BG and SoD will help. Using a newer add class ee.tpa to replace their older one helps with that. Thanks to @subtledoctor for that tip.

I have not attempted the Iwdiafication as of yet.

Edit: I saw @subtledoctor beat me to this already on your other thread. :*
    Post edited by Zaghoul on