Skip to content

Missing graphics?

QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
edited April 2017 in Troubleshooting
Let me just start with that I haven't tried reinstalling yet. Just want to ask, if anyone else encountered this minor problem before I do.
On the left proper ever-transforming fluid face of Pestle Kilnn. To the right my games. Just a black head without anything.

Teflon[Deleted User]

Comments

• GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    edited April 2017
    I'll likely be to this spot tomorrow so I'll be able to update there - I'm using a 7 year old amd card so chances are if there's something wonky I may see it lol.
    [Deleted User]
  • GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    Can confirm - same problem here - I'm on rather dated Radeon legacy drivers.
  • QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    I'm running on a rather average GeForce 940M. But it behaves the same for integrated Intel 5500.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    I can confirm this bug as well. It's present in both OpenGL and DirectX renderers. I will post a bug report.
    Gate70[Deleted User]AndreaColomboJuliusBorisov
  • badungubadungu Member Posts: 53
    edited April 2017
    Hi,

I'm new to this forum, I also have found this bug today and fiddled a bit in Near Infinity with the creature colors:

I don't know if the colors are the same as in the original (cause I haven't installed it currently... ;)) but it looks ok I think.

I changed Minor color from 75 to 87, Major color from 31 to 41 and Skin Color from 87 to 75... (maybe this helps :))

Attached you can find the changed creature file, you can put it in your override folder. :)
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov