Skip to content

Lead an Army!

Necroscope86Necroscope86 Member Posts: 79
I'm not too far off approaching SCS Improved Drow City - Is there any mods that allow you to summon a large army? I can ofcourse summon monsters in, but I'm thinking something more along the lines of SoD - nothing quite as complex. Just so I can see my own forces fighting the Drow? Just want to make it feel even more epic

Comments

• PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    I don't think there's a mod that does what you're looking for, but do you have an evil cleric or paladin?

At a certain level, evil Turn Undead makes undead into controllable followers/allies. You could use the console to spawn in dozens of undead (at high enough level, it even turns liches and vampires pretty quickly) and storm Ust Natha with a veritable Army of Darkness.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited April 2017
    You can get a legit undead army of vampires with a low wisdom mage/sorcerer + Limited Wish + high level evil cleric.
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    Oh man, this sounds like fun to do with Viconia.
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Incidentally, this is the easiest way to beat the guardians of the Heart Seal in level 4 of Watcher's Keep. Head over to the summoning room, do the purple spheres last, and take an army of vampires and 2 or 3 liches back to the main hall for the big fight. Glorious chaos.

One of the most underrated features of playing evil, imo.