Skip to content

New BGII:EE Multiplayer Group

CreatorRavenCreatorRaven Member Posts: 11
I played the original game back in the day, logged several hundred hours on it. Haven't played in years, but just saw the enhanced edition on Steam and thought it might be fun to run it. Never played multiplayer at all, so figured might be even MORE fun to run a multiplayer game.

If you're interested, my steam name is the same as username here. Please send me a message with your friend request so I know who you are. I'd be interested in setting up a regular agreed time with some folks, so let me know if you're interested. I'm Eastern time-zone, if that matters to you.
majinsnake

Comments

• Samuel2953Samuel2953 Member Posts: 10
    Sent you a friend request on steam! I'm currently using the beamdog version so I don't know if they are compatible but we could try!
    CreatorRavenmajinsnake
  • CreatorRavenCreatorRaven Member Posts: 11
    Accepted. Got a good time to set up a game some time soon?
    edited April 2017
    Well tonight I won't be able to play but from tomorrow april 26 to may 2 I got alllll day if I want! I roled my character today while waiting for a partner! I ended up with a role of 93 on a fighter/mage, elf, lawful neutral. This mean we will be able to share the tomes and the bonus from Lum's machine ;) Feel free to role your character tonight and we could play tomorrow?

edit : feel free to pick whatever class you enjoy playing since I plan to keep the same character from baldur's gate to Throne a Baal going by siege of dragonspear and shadow of amn! (I picked longsword and shield fighting style)
    I work until 3 pm EST tomorrow (GMT -5) but may be able to hop in. You want to just run one character apiece or more?
    I was going without NPC character and only one character per player yeah! No mods and no exp cap remover! Trying the real challenge here. I think we got the same time because I live in quebec which is estern time to. I'm totally ok with 3pm! Any idea what character you are going to make?
    No NPC and just two PC? Wow, that's some serious work to be done. I'd be forced to roll a mage for spell support...but with no healer it's going to be expensive to heal.
    Maybe a druid, kind of in the middle.
    Could go mage/thief or cleric/mage! We would cover every aspect of the game :P But seriously I can solo this game with pretty much any class! So a duo run I expect it to be very easy and fast even if we quest a lot! I was tempted to run shaman but seriously the fact that they are pinned in place when they dance is boring AF to me
    Got a preferred voice chat program? I have nothing installed...game doesn't support voice does it?
    Never played multiplayer with someone else than my brother so I don't know and since I speak french it might be hard to fully understand each other! Maybe try by the game chat first and if it dosen't enable us to synergize well we will do skype or something
    Je parle francais un peu. Heh. But yeah, french for in-game communication would be difficult for me, I can get where I need to be with nice people helping in France, however that's about the extent of it! I'll install skype just in case, probably good to have anyway. I pre-rolled 6 or 7 characters, to have some options.
    I'm ready to roll!
    Counting down the minutes until work is over...
    edited April 2017
    Hmm
    Connect on your steam so we can set this up! will be easier to talk
    I have no idea what this statement means.