Skip to content

Erm, so I kind of stole ... (minor spoilers)

... Cernd's baby.

I didn't mean to or anything, but he just left it there :/

I had Imoen enter the building with improved alacrity running, persuaded the lich to show up and she just hit them with a greater malison and disintegrate each.

Cernd hurrahs about getting his child back and tries to run off to the druid grove, but the child and a pile of coins are left lying on the floor. (Is it weird that the Lich was holding the baby? - Did we just save it from a really terrible fate?)

Also, when I spoke to Cernd right after he leaves the party, but before the room, he just joins straight back up again and forgets about the druid grove.

So I am now forced to leave the child in my memorabilia room at Watchers keep, or put it in Cernd's backpack and boot him so he can spend some time with it. But if he didn't see it lying on the floor, is he really going to realise it's in his backpack?
ElysianEchoesAttalusThacoBellGreenWarlockBeetlesemiticgoddess

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    No worries, babies tend to make themselves be heard. :-)

As to what went wrong in your game with Cernd's quest, I have no idea.
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    @reduke I'm dying of laghter here xD xD
    Attalus
  • NuinNuin Member Posts: 451
    Congrats, you probably just landed on what could potentially be the only good ending for Cernd (ignore the final ending slide, it's obviously mistaken at this point).

My advice is for you to leave it with Imoen, she badly needs the company and something to take her mind off having her soul stolen.
    Consider it penance for what you just tried to do (ordering someone to cast Disintegrate on a lich holding a baby - FOR SHAME).
    AttalusGreenWarlockSomeSort
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Considering the kind of person Cernd is, the baby is better off without him.
    Attalus