Skip to content

Neeras Quest

Just finished Neeras quest line in SoA, rescued everyone from the Red Wizard Enclave, and Lanneth just basically said "Thanks, I'll go get you a reward.. " then poof, shes gone.
I'm not overly bothered, but I wondered if I'd messed up to not get the reward or some such?

Comments

• AttalusAttalus Member Posts: 156
    Did you check the inner room? Sometimes she hides there. Otherwise, I have no idea, but then I always have Neera cast Cloudkill on her and shut the door. Hee hee
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Is Lanneth the boss mage for that quest? Ugh, good luck. I ALWAYS lose her when I do that questline. Dispel magic and Detect Illusion can be helpful.
  • BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    Lanneth has an insane amount of Invisibility spells, highly advisable to close the doors behind you as you move through the area to stop her getting behind you. Thief with Detect Illusion is very handy as are area affect spells, as mentioned cloudkill and close the door is handy but you gotta be careful you don't accidentally kill "King" Gramm :)

If you mean't the woman back at the Hidden Refuge after you finish then i noted that you must have Neera still in the party until after you speak to everyone at the refuge or the main reward, the Robe with the permanent (and stackable) Chaos Shield you won't get given, she'll say i'll just get your reward and not re-appear.
  • Necroscope86Necroscope86 Member Posts: 79
    Ah sorry yes I didn't mean Lanneth I mean the woman back at the camp. Telana is it?
    ThacoBell
  • AttalusAttalus Member Posts: 156
    Yep, that is Telana. You should get a mildly useful robe (for Neera, anyway) in your inventory. If not, then, yes, a bug
    Necroscope86
  • Necroscope86Necroscope86 Member Posts: 79
    Ah well not massively problematic
    Thanks for the responses :)
  • CinquainCinquain Member Posts: 12
    I know this comment is a bit late but i had the same problem where Telana would go off to get the reward and then didnt come back as well as none of the characters i had saved showing up in the camp. I think i fixed this by asking Neera to leave the group and then having her rejoin. This caused Telana and every other character i had saved to instantly pop up on the map along with the camp to have fire/ looking like people lived there again. So if anyone has this problem in the future maybe this will work. If not then im not too sure.
    Aerakar