Skip to content

Anomen quest

CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
Anomen passed the test of knighthood and I want to advance his quest. When will I have note about his sister murderer?

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I think it only advances further if you are romancing him.
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    I do romance him.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    The quest will advance at a later stage in the romance.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    It didn't happen for me until Chapter six, I believe, during my own fem paladin playthrough.
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Well, I reloaded and picked different dialogue options and now I done all three parts of his quest.
    Montresor_SP
  • MadrictMadrict Member Posts: 141
    Is there any way to romance Anomen as a male? xD
    Montresor_SP
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2017
    Madrict said:

Is there any way to romance Anomen as a male? xD

I think this CLUA command should do it:

C:SetGlobal("AnomenRomance","GLOBAL",1)

:heart::grin:
    Madrict
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    edited May 2017
    Start the game with a female. save the game as soon as you get control Then load the save as a multiplayer game to remove charname and put in a male character. save the game again and reload it in single player. There you go. Also works to have a female romance the normal female pc's... though somehow Aerie will still get pregnant and have a baby in ToB.
    Madricttbone1
  • MadrictMadrict Member Posts: 141
    Thanks guys I will try these options. I used the tweaks mod in the past to remove gender gated romance, but that didnt seem to work with Anomen and a male pc... :(
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    Your welcome. Though as I'm thinking about it now. My way you may see a couple of odd statements in a couple of the dialogue's because it actually sets a variable at the very start of the game that sets what gender is. Even if it's changed later. I don't know what variable. I never got that deep into things. It was just the fix for those of us that didn't want to do anomen back before mods started dealing with the issue.
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    fateless said:

Also works to have a female romance the normal female pc's... though somehow Aerie will still get pregnant and have a baby in ToB.

Magic and the Power of Love.