Skip to content

Dwarves of Dumathoin, Amulet issues

RifkinRifkin Member Posts: 141
Since this post is all about quest/story stuff I've spoiler tagged it.

So, I'm on the hardest difficulty setting and I'm at the Dwarves of Dumathoin level. I've found one Amulet on the ground in the first area with the Dwarves, murdered the dwarves for the three amulets but alas I cannot find a fifth. I have scoured the map top to bottom, tapping tab the whole way just be sure that I'm not missing anything. I've scrubbed the map clean, there are no more items on the floor nor are there any containers left unpilfered. I cannot find the damn fifth amulet.

Is this some consequence of playing on the hardest difficulty or is this a bug?
Post edited by Rifkin on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    There is another somewhere on the ground on the level where you killed the dwarves. I am not sure if it can decay or not...
  • RifkinRifkin Member Posts: 141
    Quest Item decay? Sounds like it could be a difficulty setting thing then, but wow that's harsh.
  • LoreLore Member Posts: 114
    i found 2 of those. But i never could find out what they are for ?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Lore said:

i found 2 of those. But i never could find out what they are for ?

They are for a quest if you side with Coldheart

• LoreLore Member Posts: 114
    I honestly never considered that. Nice to know :smile:
  • ChesterChester Member Posts: 5
    Hi @Rifkin

All five amulets are in the first dungeon area. There is one amulet on the ground after just entering the mines, where the dwarves are fighting off the undead, another amulet is located in a barrel on that floor (I think in the south of the map?) and there are three being worn by the dwarves themselves.

Happy amulet hunting!

Chester
    edited May 2016
    Is it possible for the amulet on the ground to 'decay' as a previous poster has mentioned?

I have picked everything off the ground, emptied all containers (including the barrel at the bottom room) and have killed and acquired the 3 amulets from the Dwarves...

I found one Amulet on the Dwarf in the lower south room. I found 3 on the Dwarves, there isn't any other amulets and I've checked all the containers on this level... Someone help me please :( I would like to side with Coldhearth but I can't
    Post edited by Rifkin on
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Or destroyed by a spell...
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited May 2016
    This is around the level range Chromatic orb might have a petrification effect as well, so take care who you aim that at.

But since you found the three on the dwarves I guess that wasn't an issue.
    I ended up reloading an old save and finding all the amulets that way. Must have exploded someone... :\
  • XeakerXeaker Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    I have the same problem on PS4.
    I found 1 amulett at the dwarf in the bottom part, and I got 3 from the living dwarfs, where is the last one??
    I checked every barrel etc, nothing.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I think there is one either in a container, or lying on the floor on the first floor.