Skip to content

Thief stronghold/Siding with Bodhi

Hi, I'm doing a playthrough as a Shadowdancer, therefore I'm getting the Thief stronghold, but I also want to enlist the aid of Bodhi this game. I haven't done these in combination before and have just thought, is their any conflict over these two decisions? After all, the Thief stronghold is Shadow thief based, whom I ultimately betray by siding with Bodhi.

Comments

• CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Keep us posted... I'm dying to know.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    As I recall Bodhi will withdraw her offer if the PC is a thief in an unmodded game specifically to avoid this situation.
  • smyth25smyth25 Member Posts: 219
    Damn.. guess I'll have to side with the shadow thieves for now, thanks for the advice.
  • SomeSortSomeSort Member Posts: 859

As I recall Bodhi will withdraw her offer if the PC is a thief in an unmodded game specifically to avoid this situation.

Only if the PC is a pureclass thief (vanilla or kit). Multiclass thieves can still side with Bodhi. If they have the thief stronghold, they lose it the second they accept her offer.

But yeah, as a Shadowdancer, it should be impossible to accept Bodhi's offer unless you mod the game or dual-class away first.