Skip to content

Removing dual class restrictions

I am playing BGIIEE with a friend and I would like to make a character who starts as a Monk and then dual classes to dragon disciple upon first level. I know that both of these classes forbid dual classing for a number of reasons, but for the sake of fun I was wondering if anyone has been able to achieve anything like this? I have tried using EE Keeper, but it doesn't look like it allows you to create illegal dual class options. Besides the fact of which the program crashes when I hit the save button for any changes or even none at all. (I submitted a bug report to soureforge and am awaiting a reply)

If anyone has found a way to make this work, I would appreciate all help and suggestions.

Thanks

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Have you tried BG2 Tweaks? There is an element which deals with removing dual/multi/race/class restrictions, however I don't know if it will allow that particular combo.
  • AWizardDidItAWizardDidIt Member Posts: 197
    Unfortunately there's no way to multi or dual class a monk/sorcerer and no mod to my knowledge has gotten that to work.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    This would be better as a feature request.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    decado said:

Have you tried BG2 Tweaks? There is an element which deals with removing dual/multi/race/class restrictions, however I don't know if it will allow that particular combo.

The BG tweaks mod removes restrictions from allowable multi/dual class combos, but it doesn't allow any new combos. So, BG tweaks would allow you to create a dwarf Mage/cleric/thief, but not a monk/sorcerer.
  • DeakhonDeakhon Member Posts: 9
    I know I'm posting in a really old thread, but is it possible to have a mod which lets you dual class from a sorcerer to someone else?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.