Skip to content

Transmuter/Cleric LoB SCS (Self buffing shapeshifter) Does it work?

2»

Comments

• comebackhomecomebackhome Member Posts: 254
    edited May 2017
    SomeSort said:

I've just obtained the cloak of the sewer and the rat form is amazing in terms of tanking. With armor of faith I was able to tank 2 stone golem on LoB difficulty with scs installed. The only downside is the damage is pitiful. I've enabled potion for all classes using near infinity because anyone should be able to drink a potion right?

Potions of Heroism + storm giant strength + haste seem to improve the damage and make it more viable. I just need to hold out until I can get tensers transformation + enchant weapon in a sequencer before I'll be able take on any significant enemies. On a side note taking on liches in scs as mustard jelly their summons rips me to shreds even with magic immunity.

It won't really deal LoB-viable damage, but Fireshield (purple)* helps a lot when making a Rat-tank.

(*Purple is the color you get when you mix Fireshield (Red) and Fireshield (Blue)).

By similar logic, Blade Barrier or Globe of Blades should also deal solid damage. Though if you're using those, I don't know why you wouldn't just use Sanctuary instead of rat form.
    I was thinking that stacking the fireshields for some solid dps when attacked.

Blade barrier is a good idea, I could probably load those up in a sequencer or a spell trigger/chain contingency.

Using rat form more suits the theme of my playthrough. It could be argued inefficient or unnecessary but it sort of defeats the purpose of this play through when it's centered around the idea of making polymorphs somewhat viable. On a side note just received werewolf cloak but experiencing the 'weapon ineffective' issue. Which can be rectified later on with sequencers and enchant weapon.
    Blackraven