Skip to content

Dark Horizons - Ulcaster (mild spoiler)

kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
I know that there are some more levels to the Ulcaster dungeon, but I can't find them. I have a while to look, as after reading the spoiler over on TeamBG I found out I need to level up a bit before tackling these levels, but I still need to find them. Any hints?

Comments

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=4832.msg76908#msg76908

The entrance to the stairs is around there in the screenshot.
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    edited July 2014
    Ah ... there's a good reason I couldn't find it. It's not there in my game - even if I have my thief searching, and all my characters standing around for ages. Not sure why, as all of the other Dark Horizon components have worked perfectly.
    What game platform is this for? Tutu, BGT, regular BG or BGEE?
    It's the BGEE version. Other mods - Wandcase; Neera expansion; Ajantis friendship; BG Tweaks
    Well that is strange. I actually made the entrance a little larger in EE. You can use the console command and move to the area which is CM2680
    edited July 2014
    Many thanks. I'm sure I have a gremlin hiding in my PC room that only comes out when I try to go through a door in a mod ... any mod! The same thing has happened to me in old style BG, BGTutu, BG2 (in any mod). Since I've completely replaced almost every component in my PC, and reinstalled numerous times with numerous versions - I just have to go for the little spiky creature hiding in the bookshelf diagnosis.

Oh I forgot to say - I am having a hell of a good time with this mod :)
    Post edited by kiwidoc on
    Thanks. I just installed version 2.10 to make sure it showed up and it has according to Near Infinity.
    kiwidoc said:

Oh I forgot to say - I am having a hell of a good time with this mod :)

• StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,342
    edited April 2017
    Great mod. One of my favourites. Will have to wait until my iPhone can be jailbroken.

Are there still two levels below? Much like Candlekeep - with tomes and all?
  • AasimAasim Member Posts: 591

Are there still two levels below? Much like Candlekeep - with tomes and all?

Yes.
    StummvonBordwehr
  • ChidojuanChidojuan Member Posts: 211
    Felt appropriate to shout out to @CoM_Solaufein. I really loved this mod. Added a lot of challenge and that last fight was a blast. Thank you for your hard work sir.
    StummvonBordwehrelminsterCoM_Solaufein
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=4832.msg76908#msg76908

The entrance to the stairs is around there in the screenshot.

Dead links!!!

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    The location is given a few posts above yours. Consider turning on the debug mode and pressing alt+4 in game. It helps you solving such issues