Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Ust Natha bug?

MagodarkMagodark Member Posts: 16
Hi to all!
I think i just lost my saved game and i only use quicksaves (200 days (in-game) lost), let me tell what happened.

I was doing the recover the adalon eggs quest, i got to the point where you need to give the Elder Brain blood or the other 2 itens to the matron to peform the ritual, everythings fine, i gave the blood and then Phaere tells you to meet her at her place.

When i was heading there, one guy stops me at the road and tells me about the magic rope that would protect me from the drow lich and i sundenly got hooked at the quest because i always wanted to duel a lich.

I killed the lich, did the quest, and re-entered the lich tower to loot it, when i was looting Phaere or Solaufein i dont remember exactly who, appeared and that message displayed (You hear a gong .... your disguese bla bla....) i run out of time, but i move on since i dont like that load at every wrong doing, started slashing my way through Ust Natha, got the eggs and headed to leave.

When i got to the exit, a drow quickly appears and tell me that the exit has been blocked and only mother matron can open.

THING is, i cant find her, i walked every place and killed every drow in the city and cant get out!

What can i do? is this the normal thing?

Thanks!