Skip to content

Please For You Next Project!

Lets Get Back to The Forgotten Realms!!! I know there were a lot of Planescape Fans I'm really not one, All the fans of that universe Got what they wished for. But now Us Fans of the Forgotten Realms want to Get back to the Realms... Even if its a IWD2 EE ( I would play it to death....) Or How about a new Game in a New Area of the Forgotten Realms???? And I know people say well its difficult, Beamdog would have to create a new code for 5e ect ect..... Why??? I love The Infinity Engine!! It would be awesome If a new game was made using the same engine, I Really enjoy playing IWDEE, BG2EE ect..... Totally New D&D game cant be made with the current engine??? Well I'm hoping if not a new Adventure at least give us IWD2EE ..... I really enjoy playing the D&D Infinity Engine games they are sooo much fun....

Thx
Cvijeta

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited May 2017
    "Let's Get Back"? I mean, honestly... pretty much every single D&D cRPG ever created was about the Forgotten Realms. (For the record: that's at least 52 games including add-ons with this particular setting). Then there are 8 Dragonlance games. 5 Mystara games. 3 Dark Sun games. 3 Greyhawk games. 3 Ravenloft games. 2 Eberron games. Planescape: Torment and its EE being the only 2 games of the Planescape setting. And then there is a single, lonely Spelljammer game under the name of Spelljammer: Pirates of Realmspace.

Me, I wouldn't mind having a *loooong* break from Drizzt & Co. and instead have a brand new Planescape, Dark Sun, Ravenloft, Eberron, or Spelljammer game. After Icewind Dale 2: EE has been released, of course. It being the only IE game left, as well as the only 3rd edition IE ever created.

Anyways. It's been officially confirmed that any new (non-remastered EE) titles will use the Unreal 4 engine. So an Infinity Engine with 5e rulesets would be out of the picture for Beamdog.
    mf2112CvijetaFardragonMoradin
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    GenericFantasyland(tm) is comfortably familiar, but I would rather see a new Dark Sun game.