Skip to content

Where is 2.0 on android?

So i cant find any specific information about 2.0 for androids.Dont get me wrong, game is good.But this patch brings so many fixes and balancing.

Where we can expect it?

Comments

• _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    The devs are working on it but unfortunately they don't know when the update will be available......
  • WesboiWesboi Member Posts: 403
    Should look into modding to create your own fixes or you'll be waiting forever. I've managed to fix most issues via modding content. Frustrating but it's the only solution and probably the only one for another year or so.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    @subtledoctor we don't /know/ that 32 bit support will be removed from iOS 11, although from the direction of the last few updates, I agree that it seems exceedingly likely.
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    Also, might be worth noting that BeamDog are not permitted to update games for iOS unless they port them to 64-bit (Apple rules since end of 2015), which I am guessing is no mean feat for software written in the 90s, likely using blatant hacks to pack memory as efficiently as possible. Doubling the size of pointers will throw many spanners all over the works.
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    I think they're gonna skip version 2.X on mobile and release directly version 3.X........
  • dinindinin Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2017
    They released AND updated planescape for mobile in a pretty fast pace. Why can't they at least make the PC and android versions paralel, so one can sync the progress? Android version hasn't been updated since 2015 October, and there are no news about it either. Maybe they realized, that it doesn't bring so much profit and doesn't worth the effort.
    Anyhow it is disappointing to see so bad communication and support after you purchase the game for all platforms
    Post edited by dinin on
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    dinin said:

Why can't they at least make the PC and android versions paralel, so one can sync the progress?

There has been some communication about this, although perhaps not sufficiently widely seen.

If I understand correctly what has been said, the issue is size limits. PsTee is a smaller download size, so no issue, whereas SoD is apparently too big for some distribution channels, so they're required to make it smaller somehow before they can distribute it. (No, don't ask me, I don't know why there's such a limit.)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    The team's efforts are now on finishing the 3.1.3 patch of PST:EE. Thus, it's difficult to give estimates about projects that will follow. We will be able to say more about future plans on our blog after that patch is out