Skip to content

Bhaal won't follow me into Candlekeep so I can fight him....

Pretty much as the title.
Had the conversation with Imoen, go and find Bhaal, he won't go in the building.
Never happened before, anybody got any idea what to do?

Tried both talking to him and watching him follow and not talking and watching him follow. Gets to the door, won't go in.

This is a solo run, could that have anything to do with it?
Mods,
UB, Quest pack, SCS.

(so annoying, not enjoying the run anyway but thought I ought to stick at it at least to see if I could do a solo run. Maybe the game's trying to tell me something? Get some friends, don't be a loner.)

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    This bug happened to me every time I tried and playing a multiplayer game alone. Is that your case?
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    I vaguely recall reading something similar in some other thread, some while ago. I can't remember how it was resolved, but searching old threads might turn up something.
  • HarpagornisHarpagornis Member Posts: 1,658
    edited June 2017
    You need to spawn a copy of Bhaal while standing next to Imoen:

C:CreateCreature("ppbhaal")
    It will go through the same dialogue as outside, but afterwards Imoen tells you that you can kill it and once you do it, the dream sequence ends as usual. ;)
    GirewanUnderstandMouseMagic
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Thanks for all the replies.

@Harpagornis

Thankyou that worked.

Any idea why it happened? Thinking, playing solo, my level's much higher than usual. Is Bhaal chicken?

• fncruzfncruz Member Posts: 28
    You need to spawn a copy of Bhaal while standing next to Imoen:

C:CreateCreature("ppbhaal")
    It will go through the same dialogue as outside, but afterwards Imoen tells you that you can kill it and once you do it, the dream sequence ends as usual. ;)

Worked!

THANK YOU!!!!
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    im pretty sure a mod is doing this

if i recall correctly there is a mod other there ( possibly to do with the SCS mod ) that makes so enemies can follow you through doors or not

although i have no idea on how that mod is installed, it could be that you accidentally set it so monsters can follow you through areas, hence the reason why bhaal cant come get you