Skip to content

Just want to say thank you for the little things.

I'm playing a saga run with a Druid right now, and it's really nice to see that they incorporated class-based dialogue throughout SoD. It can be kinda immersion breaking when you can't RP your class, so it was cool to be able to use what knowledge my character would have to solve problems - i.e. being able to speak to and understand the Myconids, knowing how to cure the sick troops in the camp, etc.

I wish that was more present in the originals.
GallowglassJuliusBorisovelminsterThacoBellArctodusHudzytbone1[Deleted User]OrlonKronsteenAerakarGrond0LiluraZaghoulkanisathacbarker15semiticgoddessUnionhackPapa_LouMirandeldustbubsyZilberBelgarathMTHkotopheyRadnon

Comments

• AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,015
    Fully agree!
    JuliusBorisovThacoBell
  • dac0152dac0152 Member Posts: 52
    Yes, those two quests were my favorite of SoD. The Underground River was also really fun in certain parts, specifically for a Druid. I also really like that you can involve your companions such as M'Khiin being able to comfort spirits at times. Gonna be a little empty now that I'm moving on to BG2...
    JuliusBorisovThacoBellAerakar
  • UnionhackUnionhack Member Posts: 27
    I've gotta say, I agree wholeheartedly. Another nice feature was the little tidbits of information revealed when one of your party members has infravision.

Granted I can't imagine the likelihood of NOT having infravision in this game if you aren't soloing but it's still a really nice touch to set the scene.
    Aerakar